1. Accumulate too many scarves.
2. Run out of space.
3. Get struck by brilliant storage concept.
4. Scour junk market for curtain rod.
5. Find one at the bargain price of R60.
6. Take it home and give it a good scrub.
7. Ask a helpful person to mount it on your bedroom wall, using a drill and proper long screws with plugs so it won’t ever fall down.
8. Arrange scarves in no particular order, but make sure latest acquisition (black furry rabbit scarf with ears and paws) has pride of place.
9. Be ridiculously pleased with oneself.
To be continued…