I have nothing crafty to show for my weekend and feel rather bleak about it.
On the other hand, I got some other things done.
1. Found a great big fat red paper heart at the charity shop.
2. Started and finished Tim Parks’ latest novel. Utterly compelling.
3. Picked up two sad little lampshades at a moving-on sale, soon to get a new lease on life.
4. Ate McDonald’s next to the sea in Fish Hoek.
5. Went to a 21st party on Saturday night. Shew, those kids!
6. Put in a truckload of hours working on my website. Still not done, though. Sigh.
7. Had a super intensive blanket day yesterday.
And now – NEW WEEK AHEAD. Time to get cracking on it.
To be continued…
That sounds like quite a busy couple of days to me!
No, sounds busier than it was. I am always ready to welcome a nap or some form of procrastination.
I love the paper heart and darn I can’t wait to see what you do with those sad lampshades.
You got loads done. Mine was equally mad. Quite often on a Monday I need a day off to get over the days off!
Love that pretty felt heart! :)
HAHA, yep I have plenty of those weekends – especially the tons of hours into a website (no one every told me how utterly hard it was!) Ok, so you MUST enter the Made It challenge http://woolhogs.wordpress.com/2012/07/01/its-challenge-time/
ps, I live veeeeeery close to Fish Hoek!!!
Am planning to – I have some photos lined up, just need to finish the actual item!!!
Love all the hearts! The mosaics are great colors :)