Mia, that lovely, funny, whacky hopped-up magpie over at Pepperbox Couture has nominated my blog for the One Lovely Blog award. How cool is that! Thank you, I love your blogs, too, and I love the philosophy behind your creations. I hope you go from strength to strength.
I am honoured to have this logo to display :-)
Ok, seven things about myself, and I promise I’ll be brief:
1. I avoid eating eggs because I hate those icky bits in the white, although I am able to put this out of my mind when I am offered cake.
2. I spent over two years in psychotherapy in my late 20s, and often feel that I should ask for my money back.
3. I have an unshakable conviction that I will win the lottery one day.
4. I am not a duvet person – I like sheets and blankets. A lot of people think this is stupid. I think they are stupid.
5. I do not like dogs. I was bitten by my uncle’s Alsatian when I was 14 and still have a scar on my shoulder to prove it. It could be due to that.
6. I am a Libran but I do not believe in astrology. The fact that I am unbalanced, shallow and frivolous is pure coincidence.
7. I had a breast reduction when I was 44. It was one of the best things I ever did. And the most painful.
Next – nominations for blogs that I follow, appreciating the effort that is put into them, not to mention the humour and wonderful ideas.
I follow other, well-established blogs as well, and the Tamaras and Trishes and Janettes and Lisas and Laras all deserve my thanks for their support and helpful comments and creative ideas.
To be continued….