And again to Jane at Rainbow Junkie Corner – thank you for your continued encouragement and interest with what I get up. I really appreciate all your comments, and I also love the things that you make with such care and attention to detail. I’m thinking of the snowflakes in particular!
I am to:
1. copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo onto my blog (will do that just now);
2. write something about the blogger who nominated me and link back to her blog (done);
3. write 7 things about myself (ok….), and
4. nominate seven other bloggers for the award (done).
This time I have deliberately nominated bloggers that I haven’t ever nominated previously. Not everyone blogs every day, or even every two days, which doesn’t mean they don’t deserve lots of notice. I love all these blogs, everyone has a slightly different take on everything, and they are all inspiring in a number of ways.
1. I spend far too much money on my hair because now I have to go every five weeks to keep the grey at bay.
2. I haven’t seen my daughter (except on Skype) since the end of January. This is a very long time when you only have one child and you love her to death.
3. I am very interested in psychopaths and their behaviour. At the moment I am hooked on Dexter (am only on Season 4), but usually I just read about them.
4. My new best friend is 82 years old, and I am hoping to be just like her at that age. Actually, I am merely hoping to reach that age at all, never mind what condition I’m in when I get there.
5. My dad died when I was 17. I still miss him every day. He was four years younger than I am now.
6. I am currently 3.5 kgs above my goal weight. I am ashamed of the flab that hangs over the top of my jeans.
7. I don’t think I always show my friends how much I love and appreciate them. I need to rectify this and take them all out for dinner and shower them with expensive gifts. Or at least phone them more often. Actually, I’ll just phone them more often. The dinner and gifts can wait til I’m famous.
To be continued…