Seems I took a slightly longer break from blogging than anticipated, but I’m happy to be back now.
And back with a GIVE-AWAY – hoo ha! It seems that this humble blog has 195 followers, and our Jam Tarts facebook page has 165 – so my aim is to increase both to 200. You can help me do this, guys!
I’ve had owls on the brain lately, and have been working on the idea of an owl cushion. Quite a big one, so it won’t get lost down the side of the couch. And quite a sophisticated bird, as opposed to a fluffy, downy sort of chick.
I’ve ended up with…
…Tallulah Tuckwing! She measures 43 by 30cm, has shweshwe wings, and a secret space behind the right one where she keeps a little heart tucked away.
So, if you’d like a chance to win her, please do one or all of the following:
1. If you are already a follower of Nice Piece of Work, please add a comment on this post saying so.
2. If you are not yet a follower but become one, please add a comment on this post saying so.
3. Please consider sharing this post so that I can reach some entirely “fresh” people. You don’t need to let me know if you do, I will get your name from the site stats.
4. If you have already Liked our Jam Tarts page, please comment on the page saying so (eg., “liked you long time!”)
5. If you are a new Like, add a comment on the page saying so (eg., “so excited to discover you!”) (heh)
Names will be drawn out of a hat on 13 March!