But plumper. Much plumper :)
I had the idea to make the cushion covers removable, so made a separate inner (see below, looking like an enormous knaidel* on the dining room table!) and put a zip in the side of one of the roundies.
It was only when I was stitching the buttons through the centre (luckily I found a carpet needle for this chore) that I realised the cover would not be removable for that very reason. Doh. Since the fabric I’m using is mostly upholstery/curtain linen anyway, the covers will need to be dry-cleaned, so that is my work-around for this problem.
I have drawn up a schedule of production (sewing and screenprinting) for the rest of October and November, with December being the time I need to have lots of everything ready for sale. I’ve printed it out and stuck it up on the wall, but it does make me feel a little weak. There won’t be much time for movies and outings and wine tastings and gala events…you know, my usual hectic social round. Not. Time to put my nose to the grindstone…
* yiddish for dumpling :)